GENERAL RULES CONDITIONS
(1) The IV Awards does not take responsibility for copyright infringement. Artists must ensure images follow the copyright rules for the Digital Art Media entered.
(2) You must be 18 or older to enter the IV Awards or have parental consent.
(3) In order the be eligible for the trophy awards, you must enter 4 or more images in that category.
(4) Digital Art entered containing abusive, false, misleading, harassing, offensive vulgar, obscene, scandalous, threatening, or pornographic will be removed and not judged.
(5) Submitting Digital Art that has not been created by entrant, is prohibited. AI Text to Image art must be the vision and created by entrant.
(6) Entries into the IV Awards is unlimited with no date restrictions for creation of art. We believe good art is timeless.
(7) Only 1 Story per entry, extra purchased credits will not be refunded.
(8) You agree and understand that that the IV Awards will be using images entered to promote the IV Awards and the Artists. Copyright remains with the artist and artist will be credited for their work.
(9) All judging results are final.
(10) We reserve the right request the raw file for the Photographic Art Category.
(11) You agree to fully indemnify the IV Awards of all fees, penalties, and any other monies owed to any person for failure to comply with any of the above requirements.
(12) Privacy. We are supporters of privacy. Your personal information will remain private all times. Only your name, country, are shown publicly on the website or when promoting. We respect your privacy and will never sell your data to third parties.
Digital files must follow the following specifications:
(a) Entry size is 2400 pixels on the longest side.
(b) sRGB or RGB color space.
(c) Entrant name should not appear anywhere on the entry.
(d) Entrant name should not appear anywhere on the file name.
(e) Branding or logos should not appear anywhere on the entry.
(f) All entries need to be named with a title. Image 1, 2 or 3 is not an image name.